Recently, there has been a push towards a healthier and more fit society. Some people have hopped on board, joined gyms, and have gotten the shredded bodies of their dreams.
Some of us are less motivated. For the lazier workout fiends, here are some exercise tips to keep you fit from home. As it turns out, you don”t have to be addicted to Crossfit in order to achieve your fitness goals.
You can perform these 16 exercises without any equipment. In fact, you don”t even need weights… all you need is yourself.
1. Jumping Jacks – Cardio, Whole Body
2. Marching In Place – Cardio, Legs
3. Tricep Dips – Triceps
4. Hip Bridge – Glutes, Legs
5. Desk Push Up – Chest, Triceps, Core
6. Plank – Core, Abs
7. Boat – Core, Abs
8. Elevated Feet Push Up – Chest, Triceps, Shoulders, Core
9. Lunges – Legs, Glutes
10. Tricep Extensions – Triceps (can use any object, it doesn”t need to be a kettlebell)
11. Glute Kickback – Glutes
12. Crunches – Abs
13. Curls – Biceps
14. Wall Sits – Legs and Glutes
15. Calf Raises – Calfs
16. Body Weight Squats – Legs, Glutes, Lower Back
I broke a sweat just writing this post.
These are the kinds of exercises every person should know how to do. Just because you don”t have a gym membership, it doesn”t mean you have to be out of shape.
If you want to get in shape at home in the laziest way possible, share this post with all of your lazy fitness freaks. [EDITOR”S NOTE] Can confirm that Joe is, in fact, lazy.